Wednesday, February 19, 2014 Rabobank Community Room 1070 Main St., Cambria, 6:30 PM
I. Roll Call, Establishment of Quorum
II. Consent Agenda
a. Agenda Approval:
b. Minutes Approval:—January 15, 2014 (See Attachment A)
III. Public comment period: Council members discussion will be limited to items not on the agenda. [Tim Covello, candidate for DA office SLO]
IV. Regular Public Agency Reports
a. Public Safety: Stewart MacDonald
b. Cambria Community Services District: Amanda Rice
c. County Planning & Building: Airlin Singewald
d. County Supervisor: Bruce Gibson
e. Farmer’s Market Community Outreach Report: Lucille Bosco, Bob McLaughlin
V. Regular Business:
a. NCAC position on discrimination. Bob McLaughlin report: letter to the editor.
b. Land Use Committee: Laurel Stewart, Chair (Attachment B)
1. DRC 2013-00050 Brockman Proposed Minor Use Permit to add a master suite, master bath, foyer, and enclose existing 200 square foot carport into a garage. 418 Leighton, APN 022-322-024
2. DRC 2013-00054 Neal. Proposed Minor Use Permit for the addition of 188 square feet of kitchen to an existing 2,106 square foot house and garage. Site location: 341 Lancaster, APN 022-291-021
3. DRC 2013-00052 Tucker (CalTrans) Proposed Minor Use Permit to construct a 1,000-foot-long shoulder pile retaining to stabilize the roadway. Roadway will also be realigned and widened slightly. Site location: Highway One approximately 1.1 miles north of Ragged Point Inn. APN 011-011-005
4. LRP2013-00009 County of San Luis Obispo, Countywide E-Referral, Proposed Amendment to the Land Use Ordinance and Coastal Zone Land Use Ordinance. LRP to amend Title 23 and Title 22 for accessibility.
Project Applications can be found on the county website at: http://www.slocounty.ca.gov/planning/referrals.htm Click on Coastal
d. Transportation Committee: Bruce Fosdike (chair), Bob McLaughlin & Carolyn Sheperd. Traffic Committee Report 2/3/14
1. Sign for “Downtown Cambria” that was approved in October was re-initiated since the leaving of County Liaison Ryan Chapman. Glen Marshall will look into re-starting the process.
2. County also advised that they are requesting funds from the “Safe Routes to School” program to place a sidewalk on Eaton, from School House Rd. to the Elementary School on East Main St. County will keep Committee advised as to progress.
3. No projects were presented for recommendations.
e. Treasurer’s Report – Heide Santos
f. Corresponding Secretary’s Report: Linda Haskins
VI. NCAC Reports
a. Environmental Report: Mary Giacoletti
b. NCAC Website Report: Roland Soucie
VII. New Business:
VIII. Old Business: